Integrated transport services
The services we offer are not only limited to passenger car rental but also include:
- Transportation of VIPs.
- Transfer of persons to and from the airport.
- MINI-VAN and MINI-BUS rentals.
- Long-term rentals.
- JEEP and SUV rentals.
- Cars for sightseeing.
- High security movements.
- Luxury car rental with driver for weddings.
Here you will find all the answers about car rentals:
– Receipt or delivery outside normal working hours
– Crossing international borders
– One way rental
– Drivers under 21 or over 60 years of age
– Snow tires
You are expected to pay the additional charges directly to the rental office of the delivery in local currency.
The most common fuel policies are:
– Deliver full, deliver empty: This type of fuel policy usually applies to rentals of at least 4 days. Your vehicle will be handed over to you with a full tank of fuel at pick-up, for which you will be charged. You can return the vehicle empty. Please be aware that there may be higher charges per litre from the rental agent compared to the price at the local petrol station and no reward is given for any fuel likely to be left in the tank on delivery.
– Deliver full, deliver full: This type of fuel policy is only available for vehicle rentals for 1 to 3 days. Your vehicle will have a full tank of fuel and is expected to be returned full. Depending on the agent, you may be asked to leave a fuel deposit, which is tied to your credit card and is refundable when you return the car full. You will be charged for any shortage of fuel. The rental company’s price per litre can be significantly higher than that of petrol stations. Unless otherwise stated, fuel charges can be paid at the rental desk.
It is recommended that you check the details of the policy on fuel charges during the booking process in the Rental Terms and Conditions and ask any questions you have of the agent to avoid unexpected charges.
– A valid credit card issued in the driver’s name. Accepted credit cards include MasterCard, Visa and, in some cases, American Express. Debit cards without a major credit card logo cannot be accepted.
– Driver’s license in the driver’s name, older than one year. No licenses associated with major violations will be accepted.
– Confirmation of the reservation sent to you when booking the vehicle. You must have received it within 48 hours of requesting the booking and you must print a copy to present to the agent.
– Check the terms and conditions set out by your chosen agent for any other necessary documentation or documents required.
You will find all the details of the necessary documents printed inside your rental voucher.
– Book now, pay later: Secure your reservation with a small deposit at the time of rental and pay the balance as your pickup date approaches.
– Pay now: Pay in full at the time of booking.
– Deliver full, deliver empty: The agency hands you the car with a full tank, usually at a price per litre of fuel significantly higher than what you’ll find at petrol stations. You can return the rented car with an empty tank, but no compensation will be given for any residual fuel in the tank. This type of fuel policy is usually used for car rental agreements that last for at least 4 days.
– Delivered full, delivered full: Used for vehicle rentals for 1 to 3 days. This policy ensures that your vehicle will have a full tank of fuel. It is expected that it will also be returned full. If not, the agency will charge for the amount of missing fuel at a much higher rate than a gas station. You are expected to pay this fuel charge to the rental agency.
Before you drive off in your car, make sure you have a clear understanding of how fuel charges work to avoid having to pay any unforeseen charges. These policies can be found during the booking process in the Rental Terms and Conditions.
– Refund in case of overcharging.
– Insurance for damage to windows, wheels, chassis, and roof.
– Insurance for loss or theft of the rental car keys.
– Insurance for any personal loss or damage inside the rental car.
Exact costs and cover are available in the Excess Compensation terms and conditions which will be provided to you when you make the booking.
Whether or not you purchase additional insurance, the car rental agency will place the additional amount on your credit card as a security deposit. As long as you return the vehicle intact and with the correct amount of fuel, the amount will be released from your card immediately. If the car is damaged during the rental, the deposit will be held by the agency to cover the cost. If you have purchased overdraft insurance, this amount will be refunded.
At the time of pick-up you will need to make sure you have enough money on your credit card to cover at least the amount of the guarantee. The amount of the security deposit will vary depending on the rental conditions, but will be clearly stated in the rental agreement.
– In most cases Collision Damage Waiver
– Protection in case of Third Party Liability
– Aviation tax (if applicable)
– Unlimited Distance Expansion
– Roadside Assistance.
Costs vary depending on the car rental agency and destination country. You may also be asked to pay a deposit at the reception of the rental agency. These should be included in the Rental Terms and Conditions you received when you booked.