General Terms & Conditions
Drivers must be over 23 years of age. For the larger vehicle group, minimum age of the driver must be 31.
A valid driving license held for at least one year is required from the driver.
At the end of the agreed rental period, Intrarent allows a grace period of 30 minutes free of charge after which, the renter will be charged with a minimum of one full day rental.
All fines resulting from the drivers conduct are born solely by the renter.
DEPOSIT FOR GUARANTEE:
Upon pick up of the vehicle, Intrarent preauthorizes or charges an amount from the driver’s credit/debit card as a deposit for guarantee which will be fully refunded at the end of the rental, provided no other charges arise. Please note that the refund can take up to 30 days, depending on the issuing bank of the credit/debit card. The amount of the deposit varies according to the car group.
All authorized drivers of Intrarent’s vehicles are covered against damages from Fire to the rented vehicle, and Liability Insurance to Third Party death, injury, and property. Both coverages are subject to General Terms of the Intrarent’s insurance contract with its Insurer.
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW-SCDW): The renters liability for damage to the rented vehicle, can be reduced, under the condition that the Greek Traffic Law is not violated, to a minimum charge of 600€ or up to 3000€ by paying from 5€ to 80€ per day respectively depending the vehicle group. Damage to the underside of the car, the wheels and the tyres is not covered.
THEFT PROTECTION (TP): Theft protection is an optional service which, if accepted, reduces the renter’s financial responsibility in case of total theft of the Intrarent’s vehicle to €600 to 3000€ depending on the vehicle group. This excludes any thefts of personal effects.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVERAGE (PAC): For a charge of €8 per day, Personal Accident Coverage can be obtained covering driver’s medical expenses resulting from an accident with the rented vehicle up to €1500 and for the loss of life or total/partial permanent disablement: up to €50,000.
INCIDENT ADMINISTRATION FEE (IAF):
In case of an accident regardless of renter’s liability as well as due to violation of the Greek traffic laws, the renter has the obligation to pay Intrarent a non refundable fee of 30€, to cover administration expenses
A charge of 50€ has to be paid for each additional Driver.
All rates and charges are subjected to V.A.T
AIRPORT CHARGE :
Delivery at the Athens International Airport «Eleftherios Venizelos» is charged with a 25€ fee on working hours
REFUELLING SERVICE CHARGE:
Available on request with a charge of 50€.
Available on request with a daily charge of 5€ with a limit of 50€ .
Available on request with a daily charge of 5€.
Intrarent reserves the right to provide a different car model to that originally reserved on special occasions.
COLLECTION / DELIVERY:
Collection or delivery on a different place other that Intrarent’s Office are with extra charge and upon request.
ACROSS THE BORDER RENTALS:
Allowed only with the prior written agreement of Intrarent.
Allowed only with the prior written approval of Intrarent.
Reservation cancellations are only made in writing. In case of reservation cancellation up to 30 days before the pick-up date, there is a charge of 20% of the total amount. 15 days before 30% of the total amount, 7 days before 50% of the total amount, 1 day before and Non Show 100% of the total amount.
In the case you return the car earlier than the agreed delivery date, there will be no refund.